I know what you are thinking…”Oil Pulling”? That is so weird and time consuming! I don’t blame you… I felt the same exact way for a long time. Recently however I decided to experiment with Oil Pulling after a dear friend of mine told me about her experience.
The first surprise was how enjoyable and refreshing the process was. Secondly, I quickly realized that investing 10-20 minutes of my day wasn’t at all too demanding in the grand scheme of things. The health benefits I noticed were awesome, so let me fill you in on the secret. 🙂
What is the secret to oil pulling?
Oil pulling is an ancient Ayurvedic remedy for oral health and detoxification. It was developed by Dr. Karach who claimed that by using this method one could heal many chronic illnesses and diseases, preventing the need for surgery or medication. This involves the use of pure oils as agents for pulling harmful bacteria, fungus, and other organisms out of the mouth, teeth, gums and even throat.
What are the oral health benefits of oil pulling?
- Overall strengthening of the teeth, gums and jaws.
- Prevention of diseases of the gums and mouth, such as cavities and gingivitis.
- Prevention for bad breath. It is a wonderful substitution for harsh alcohol mouthwash, which can dry you out and do more harm than good over time.
- Holistic remedy for bleeding gums.
- Prevention of dryness of the lips, mouth, and throat.
- Possible holistic treatment for TMJ and general soreness in the jaw.
Other health benefits:
- Speed up your metabolism
- Detox your body
- Improve digestion
- Balance hormonal issues
- Clear up migraine headaches
- Improve joint pain
- Boost your energy
- Give you glowing skin
- Regulate menstrual cycles
- Improved PMS symptoms.
- Improve overall health
Give it a try...
Gently swish with 1 tbsp. of coconut oil for 10-20 minutes before brushing 3 or more times a week. Please note: DO NOT SWALLOW. Spit the oil into the sink followed by brushing your teeth.
Any oil will do but I recommend organic coconut oil as it may be extra effective thanks to it’s antimicrobial lauric acid. Plus it leaves an amazing taste in your mouth.
You can order my favorite coconut oil by Nutiva here…
Check out Tara Liz’s Summer Promotions here… http://taralizhealthystepsforward.com/promotions.php
To get started contact Tara Liz at (646)-833-7644 or via email email@example.com.