Spaghetti Squash Stir Fry
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 medium spaghetti squash ( 4 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- 1 cup of sliced plum tomatoes
- 1 ( 4 oz.) package of sliced mixed mushrooms
- 1/3 up finely chopped shallots or sweet onions
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 cups of kale or spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup of nutritional yeast
- 1 pinch of Himalayan sea salt
Pre-heat Oven to 375 F
Pierce squash all over with a small sharp knife and cut in half. Scrape out the seeds and fibers using a large spoon.
Cook Squash face down in a 13 x 9- inch glass baking dish with 1/2 cup of water and bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes.
Let it stand for at least 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat oil & white wine in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic, shallots, salt, black pepper,mushrooms, tomatoes, kale; saute for 5 minutes.
Then use a fork to pull out strands of squash.
Add squash and nutritional yeast to the large skillet and mix all ingredients together.
Pour into serving bowl. Bon appetite!
Stay healthy & happy! XOXO Tara Liz