I came across this AMAZING recipe while working at a health fair yesterday, and with February 14th around the corner the timing was perfect! <3
These delicious guilt-free Valentine’s Day treats are something you can share with your loved ones this weekend…
Enjoy, and don’t forget to check out my special promotions toward the end of this newsletter.
NO BAKE ENERGY BITES
YIELD: ABOUT 3 DOZEN
PREP: 10 MINS TOTAL: 10 MINS
- 1 cup (dry) oatmeal (old-fashioned oats)
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs (optional)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you would like. (Mine were about 1″ in diameter.) Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Makes about 20-25 balls.
Valentine’s Day Special Promotions
$50 off any monthly packages
$25 off the Tara Liz Healthy Steps Reset Detox
Valentine’s Offers Expire February, 28th!
To get started contact Tara Liz at(646)-833-7644 or via email email@example.com.
Wishing you a very Happy Valentine’s Day!